WHY CHOOSE GRP?
GRP (also known as FRP / glass reinforced plastics / fibreglass) is highly suitable for a wide range of building, construction, exhibition and transportation industry applications
Polyester resins can be used with a wide variety of glass fibre reinforcements and core materials to produce complex, moulded shapes of virtually unlimited size. Polyester composites offer many advantages compared with more traditional building materials:
• Lightweight, with an excellent strength to weight ratio, making it easy to assemble on site
• Excellent weathering and water leak resistance
• Requires little maintenance
• Resins are designed to meet regulatory standards
• Extremely strong and durable
• Gel coats can be pigmented to provide body colours, matched to other parts
• Selections and mechanical fixings can be bonded into place
Alpha pools are specialized in Fabrication of Glass fiber Reinforced Plastic (GRP) shelled swimming pools. GRP Lining will completely and seamlessly eliminates probability cracks, leaks, corrosion and flaking of the pool shell. Hence our pools are more reliable, durable and cost effective than conventional concrete pools.
Glass fibres are act as reinforcement agents with Epoxy resins; Special grade resins are used to attain various properties, which allow the GRP shells to withstand resistance to fungi & algae, strong acids, chemicals and high temperature.